Sunday, January 16, 2011

VIVA Las Vegas!

Vegas isnt a place I think of when decideing on where to take my children/family for a little fun. And, although our little getaway to "Sin City" was fun, it was for "Croy Business" purposes. The SMC Gaels hosted Mississippi State at The Orleans for a neutrally played preseason contest. Being that we were in So Cal for the Holidays, my parents drove the kids and I over to support the Gaels! My brother and his family joined us and we had many laughs while together....
A few memories from the trip:
A lllloooooooooonnnnnggg walk to have dinner, only to find out this place was 21 and older! In Vegas?!?! Whatever!
Pirate show at Treasure Island.....Rated PG-13, borderline R. Our kids eyes were the sizes of saucers as they watched the "Wenches" take on the "Pirates".
Trevor doing laps in the hallway in his little walker
Last morning there....my moms car wont start, only to find out she needed a tow and new tire, delaying our departure 4 hours!
And.....the Gaels WIN!!!!!




















1 comment:

Anji Rodarte said...

Ha! I love it. We went boating out of Henderson last year and I thought it's be fun to take the kids down the strip...NOPE. BAD idea.

Topless show girls, billboards ect. it was a little dicey to say the least. LV is a place all to it's own.

What are ur plans for easter?