Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christmas Eve Traditions

My Grandma who is 92, despite looking 20 yrs younger than that, prepares and organizes a spectacular Christmas Eve. She feeds us AND entertains us with games. I grew up with games on Christmas Eve and now my kiddos get to experience the fun. We started off with a friendly game of bowling, down my Grandmas hallway nonetheless...

Then we "Fish" for presents. The kids get a kick out of this as they find a way to peak behind the curtain and they practically tackle each other when the gift is pulled to shore.


My Grandma awarded each Great Grand child with a certificate and an individual honor, representing their attitude and spirit throughout the nights competition.



Before the "real" present opening began, the kids changed into matching PJ's, thanks to Grampy and Nonnie! Even baby Trevor matched!




During the "real" present opening, my Grandma created a rhyme for each great grandchild to read and then hunt for their present. Above is JRobs clue.
Isnt my Grandma amazing?!?!
Thanks for another amazing Christmas Eve Grandma!




No comments: