Saturday, January 8, 2011

"Dont watch me Mommy"

JRob doesnt care too much about performing - he will get up there but dont count on much. This picture just about sums it up, although its hard to see in a still photo just how much he is concentrating on NOT moving, or performing for that matter, while the kids that surround him (and pretty much every other kid in the class) smiles, sings, dances and claps to the songs of Jesus' birth. Including a childhood favorite "Happy Birthday Jesus"!
He avoids all eye contact with me and occasionally when I catch his gaze, he will mumble to me "Dont watch me Mommy"!
Rick and I wonder how he will be when he is playing bball in front of a packed McKeon Pavilion in about 15 years and he is shooting a freethrow with no time on the clock to win the game and ALL EYES ARE ON HIM!!!
Only time will tell.....

No comments: