Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sweethearts - End of Season Picnic

Kayden had such an amazing experience playing soccer. We were incredibly blessed to have been placed on this team, as we couldnt have been any luckier with the families we met and spent every Wednesday night and Saturday morning with over the course of 9 weeks. Although Kayden didnt score a goal, she discovered a few things:
she LOVES to compete
and better yet....she LOVES to win!
she loves being a good teammate, as she took any opportunity to praise her teammates and often gave up the ball to pass to the open player
she is fast and has many gears she can turn on and off
she is coachable
she loves the halftime and after game snack
she loves her families support
and most of all she really likes SOCCER!
Soccer isnt a sport that my hubby and I know much about but I can tell you, as a parent of one hard working girl, there was alot of excitement, nerves and near tears watching our girl compete.
We have MANY more years of watching her compete, and both my hubby and I cannot wait!
Until August, when soccer starts up again....you can find my girl and I working on soccer drills in the middle of our street!





JRob acting like he is one of the team members!








Kaydes and Coach Paul!






No comments: