Saturday, June 19, 2010

Future Baller

JRob became obsessed with a few of daddy's players this past season. Two of his favorites were invited to his birthday bash. Not only was I impressed that these two college boys, with many better things to do with their Saturday afternoon than to hangout at a circus themed 5 and 3 yr old birthday party, but they came with a gift for JRob that made me cry. Both boys signed their practice jerseys and gave them to my sweet boy. I couldnt get over how thoughtful that was and in all honestly, I knew it meant the world to JRob.

The jerseys have stayed in a special place since that birthday celebration but on this warm, June evening, JRob requested that he sleep in DeAndres jersey for the night. As you can see in the picture the jersey goes past his ankles, but JRob felt pretty darn special to wear that to bed that night.



No comments: