Friday, April 1, 2011

Sweetest heart


I picked JRob up from school one afternoon and he was very protective about his school bag. I didnt think much of it when he said he had a "surprise" for his Sissy. We headed over to get Kayden from school and he sprinted out of the car to greet her as she exited her classroom.

I heard him say "Sissy, I have a special surprise for you in the car". They rushed over to the car and he handed her a fruit loop necklace he made at school. He says to her "Here you go Sissy, I made you a pretty necklace so you have more jewelry to wear".


He is going to make one lucky girl very happy one day!!


Kaydes, on the other hand, wasnt as impressed. After practically wiping my tears away, Kayden whispers to me, "Mom, its not like a necklace Im actually going to wear!"


Later that day, JRob caught her nibbling one of the fruit loops off the necklace and he just about lost it.


Awwww.....the moment was sure sweet while it lasted!

No comments: