Friday, February 11, 2011

Northgate Cheer Clinic

For those of you who dont know, I grew up a cheerleader. Cheering on the sidelines of all my brothers Pop Warner Football games. After turning to sports in high school, I always hoped my kids would take the sports route. Kaydes is always so enamoured by cheerleaders so we decided to sign her up for a cheer clinic at the local high school (Ricks alma mater) to let her dabble in that for a change.
She had a blast learning a routine, only to perform at half time of the Varsity boys basketball game the next night. She, along with her cousins and some of her good school buddies, cheered during the first half, looking all cute with the biggest smiles on their faces.





















1 comment:

Anji Rodarte said...

Ha ha ha! I could never see you as a cheerleader! GO KAYDEN! There's a firl after my own heart1