Saturday, September 19, 2009

1st ANGEL GAME

We were anxious to take the kids to their first Angels game so I felt very thankful when the opportunity presented itself shortly after I returned to work and I was talking with a co-worker that has season tickets. We invited my parents to join us for an evening of first experiences and the night lived up to everything we thought it would be and more! The kids LOVED the fact that they each got a gift when they entered the park-- a very schnazzy Angels over-the-shoulder backpack. Then, they were enamored with baseball players that talked with fans during batting practice. Kaydes and JRob joined in some of the activities for families/kids. And, despite the heat, we found a section of seats in the family section that we chose to sat in over our assigned seats and it worked out magically. The kids loved all the entertainment and FOOD that was a constant throughout the night. It was night well spent and to finish the night off we ran into my cousin who was in town for a short time from NY and her day (my uncle) that I havent seen in 20 years+ . It was an awesome night and there will be many more where that came from!




































No comments: