Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Vanguards-San Diego Trip

As most of you know, Rick and I have no choice but to immerse our children into our crazy life as coaches. It is something I grew up around, getting dropped off at my dads football practices so my mom could work nights, football games EVERY Friday night or Saturday afternoons, team bbqs at our house with all the players....These are some of my most vivid memories growing up. So much so that I wanted to be the quarterback of the Chicago Bears when I "grew"up. Something my dad wasnt too thrilled about but allowed me to DREAM on...
Anyway, my first team road trip took place and what better time than to bring my little sidekick along with. Kaydes and I headed down a day later than the rest, but in plenty of time nonetheless, to have a fun and laughter filled weekend with the Vanguards. Between playing lots of games, there was time for fun...
The girls opened their rooms to our precious 4 yr old and even made a gigantic fort for her and the girls to play "house" in. So cute!













No comments: